Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sorry that I haven’t posted in awhile, I was busy finishing my website. I wanted to make my site as professional as possible and easier for the viewer to read and see the pictures of my work.

Creating a website is not only a good way to communicate your interests as a wood carver (or any other means), but to show off the art that you’ve created. However, the site can be a problem to up-keep since I sell carvings constantly. I need to remove old pictures, put new pictures up. I think I would like creating and keep a Blog because older messages and pictures just get archived.

I have had websites for over 15 years, learning to create via HTML language coding. I started to post all my findings and pictures from my historical research. I have gotten into the Civil War and find that era interesting. You can see them at: www.russscott.com. I have come along way since then.

Visit my primary wood carving site: www.scottcarvings.com


Well, time for me to get blogging. Please be patient, more will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment