Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mr. Scary

Holy smokes I can’t believe that it has been almost two months since my last entry onto my blog. It’s time that I took a more dedicated interest in continuing my blog. I plan to have more pictures and how to pics and videos out in the near future, but this being the holiday arts and crafts season, it will be a bit difficult but I will try to keep up.

This carving that I have done is made solely out of scrap pieces that I have found in my scrap box. After I carved each pieces I glued them together with toothpicks as pins as extra strength. But using toothpicks or small dowels as pins would strengthen the joints. I have found that without placing pins in the joint pieces break off easily.

This guy is another ideal of mine. He is ready for Halloween.

No comments:

Post a Comment